Friday, September 28, 2018

GIS 4930 - Project 2 - Mountaintop Removal: Analyze

For this week's portion of Project 2: Mountaintop Removal we were tasked with analyzing land satellite imagery. For rhis project I worked with the following programs: arcMap and Erdas, to create these data sets.
The map I created for this week was accomplished by combining multiple landsat images into a single file and classifying all Mountaintop Removal Sites within group 4's study area using the unsupervised classification tool and editing attribute data, using Erdas. Then importing into arcMap to use the reclassify tool to reclassify all MTR data and remove all NON MTR data. Attached is my deliverable for project 2 MTR: analyze.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring 2023 semester wrap up

 The spring 2023 semester at UWF has been an eventful one in which I finalized the requirements for my bachelors of science in natural scien...