Sunday, January 13, 2019

GIS 4006 - Introduction

For the start of spring semester 2019 I have enrolled in the GIS 4006 course Computer Cartography to continue pursuing my minor in the UWF GIS program.

I have a bit of experience with the GIS program here at UWF and I can say that, overall, it has been a pleasing and challenging learning experience. In fact, the last project I did for special topics involved mapping food desert areas for Navarre, Fl which was interesting to apply GIS skills to learn something about my own home town.

My future goals involve pursuing a masters and eventually a job related to Geology/GIS for the U.S. Geological Survey.

Here's a link to my Story Map (Links to an external site)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring 2023 semester wrap up

 The spring 2023 semester at UWF has been an eventful one in which I finalized the requirements for my bachelors of science in natural scien...